Saturday, June 15, 2013

Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett Book Review

Have you ever read a book where you have to seriously think to figure out something you didn't like about the book?  Well, that's Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett for me....  I had to really think hard about something that I didn't like.  And the only thing I could think of is that the main characters fell in love in a very short time.  But Ms. Bennett doesn't make it seem like it's a short time, so I guess when characters have such chemistry, it works. 
 
Off Sides may be the "classic" wrong side of the tracks story, but it's filled with emotion that had me laughing, crying, sighing, and squirming!  Danny, a girl with purple tips on her hair and a couple facial piercings is the last thing that Ryan's family and social circle would want in his girlfriend--he knows it.  But, he just can't forget Danny's wit, charm, and caring nature.  The two dive head first into a relationship that is hot and steamy, but can Ryan's family ever accept Danny?  Can Danny learn to accept Ryan's desire to give protect her and help her accomplish her dreams?
 
Off Sides (Off Series, #1)This story is wonderfully written and I was hooked from the first chapter.  I really can't find flaws in the book (except maybe one typo) and even though I'm an avid reader I can be picky about my books.  I can't wait to read Ms. Bennett's next story.  I only wish I had started this series sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment