Thursday, May 9, 2013

Are You.....Addicted to Reading?

Does reading interfere with your daily life?  Do you find yourself daydreaming about reading at inopportune times?  Are you constantly late to family/friend gatherings because you couldn't put your book down?  Do you stay up all night just to finish a book making you tired the next morning?  If you answered yes to any of these you may be addicted to reading....
Unfortunately I can say yes to all of the above questions at any given time.  Just this past weekend, I was thinking, "do I have to go to this wedding or can I stay in the hotel and read some more of this book."  That's when I knew I had a reading problem.  But, heck there could be worse problems right?

I kept on thinking that my "real life" was interfering with my "reading life."  Yes, I have named it my "reading life."  Maybe one of the sad parts is I get really sad when I'm too busy to read a lot.  And unfortunately life always can be busy!

So, my question to you is, are you addicted to reading?  Do you suffer from any of the above symptoms?  Then you may be...a bibliophile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment